• Area-wide Bus Services – By calling the church number at (707) 252-0332, anyone can request a ride to church. The bus captain for your area will call or stop by your home that following Saturday to give you information regarding our church and the bus pick-up and drop-off times. Our bus transportation will pick up the children, teenagers, or adults from the door and bring them back once the services are completed. There is no charge for this service.
• Baptist Buffet – A hot meal every Sunday evening after the service to encourage fellowship and new friendships.
• Bookstore – Supplying Christian music, Bibles, books, videos, and tracts at lower prices than public book stores.
• CD Ministry – Each church service for adults is recorded and available immediately after the service. They can be mailed or picked up in person. Many thousand sets are also available. Services are also live-streamed and may be listened to by clicking here.
• Children’s Ministries – There are many great things your child can be a part of at Hopewell Baptist Church. From singing in the Junior Choir, participating in the Sunday School and Junior church, and going to Junior camp – there are great things available for your children. Visit our children’s page to learn more.
• Christian Counseling – A variety of counseling services to help you and your family. Click here to learn more.
• Church in Oakland- Hopewell Baptist Church “South” meets at 2167 Harbor Bay Parkway Alameda, CA 94502. The church is targeted to reach the people of Oakland and Alameda with the Gospel. Childcare and children’s classes are provided.
|9:45 AM Sunday School|
|11:00 AM Morning Service|
|6:00 PM Evening Service|
|7:00 PM Mid Week Service|
|10:30 AM Churchwide Soulwinning and Visitation|
• Jail Services – Weekly Sunday afternoon services for inmates.
• Ladies Conference – Ladies Conference is three days and two nights packed full of sessions by America’s foremost Christian lady speakers. There will also be competitions, skits, songs, and audience participation with a great theme carried throughout. Click here to learn more.
• Married Couples Getaway – The church is only as strong as the home. Each year a guest speaker is flown in and lectures our couples on having a better marriage and better children. If you are interested in attending, please click here to learn more.
• Nursery – We provide warm, nurturing and well-supervised childcare for infants and toddlers during all of our services. In the event your child needs you during the service, a nursery worker will be sure to notify you.
• Saturday Bus Visitation – Every Saturday, people visit in the communities inviting people who need transportation to ride our buses to church. There is a bus program throughout the trip on Sunday with singing and contests.
• Spanish Services – A service in Spanish is provided for non-English speaking adults and children in our community.
•Thursday Night Soulwinning – Every Thursday from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. cars and buses from our church go into the Napa, Fairfield, and Vallejo communities going door-to-door inviting people to come to church and to Christ. People are saved every week as we go “into the highways and hedges and compel them to come in”. Inexperienced witnesses are paired with the experienced witness.